Wednesday, June 28, 2017

"Modeling" Video at my House


Tiny House Expedition shot a pretty cool promo for Home State Apparel when they visited me earlier in the year. This would be my first experience with "modeling" or being filmed for something like this at all. I think they did a great job with a very professional quick peek into my life! My one 4 year old niece adorable thought it was great that her aunt is "famous on TV." :) Check it out.


In other news, it's summer around here now. And most things are growing well. I'm working on a video update from today as well, but need some time to upload that. In the mean time, you can see my garden being watered both naturally and artificially. 




And more flowers and wildlife. 





Even the occasional mountain landscape shot...



A video update from right now will follow shortly!

8 comments:

  1. Great interview Ariel! Wonderful, quick synopsis of your life.
    Your photos are astounding.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lupine gorgeous. In season here in New Hampshire too. Love your posts! Skiing looks amazing...good here but no views like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice video! Question for you, when you have the time to reply - What is your camera, and that long lens attachment? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shoot everything with either my little Sony RX 100iii or my bigger Canon 80D. The long lens on the Canon is a 100-400mm lens.

      Delete
  4. I love your blog. Can you share what kind of video camera you use to do your video posts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shoot everything with either my little Sony RX 100iii or my bigger Canon 80D.

      Delete
  5. hiii, i love your blog and youtube channel, i watched a lot lately. i am curious about these animals, these bear, wolf, do you feel scared? how to deal with them? i see your house have big windows, is that safe ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! See this video for my thoughts on the safety issue. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6ODwyDYM9o

      Delete